Large Freight Forwarding Company is looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their team!
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Insure movement of cargo to fulfill customer's request and insure procedures are followed at all times
- Process paperwork timely and accurately with various carriers
- Assist the sales team to achieve goals for customer retention nd new sales
- communicate requirements with customer to avoid any transit delays
- Process billing accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 2+ years of customer service experience, logistics preferred
- Must be able to utilize computer and software effectively: email, web browsing, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to handle high-pressure situations and be able to multi-task
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay: $15 - $17 per hour
For immediate consideration, apply online today!