5 Immediate openings! Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 2nd Shift - CNC Production- Machine Operators- for our valued client in Lake Mills. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd Shift, Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Pay: $14.75 - $20.00, Depends on experience (.75 shift premium)
Job Duties of the CNC Production Machine Operator:
- Operating production CNC Lathes, Mills and other dedicated or manual machinery under direct supervision of the Team Leader
- Plans machining by studying blueprints, specifications, locations of surfaces and machining offsets and interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T) Verifies settings by measuring positions (First - run part and sample work pieces).
- Usage of precision instruments - Micrometers, calipers, comparator and other gauges and adjusting offsets as needed
- Drilling, Grooving, Cutting including turning, facing and knurling and thread chasing.
- Safety and follow regulations
- Documenting and communication
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints