Remedy Staffing is hiring Installation Assembly Technicians for a snow removal equipment manufacturer in Lakeville, NY!
Position Summary: Under moderate supervision, lays out, positions, aligns and fits together fabricated metal parts, electrical components/wiring and hydraulic attachments to ensure completed products meet company standards. Knowledge of automotive wiring & electrical systems a plus.
Essential Functions of the Job:
1. Aligns and verifies positioning using measuring instruments to determine reference points and compute layout dimensions.
2. Installation of automotive electrical & pneumatic systems
3. Plans fabrication processes following specifications and using knowledge gained by experience.
4. Maintains production quantities, efficiencies and quality.
5. Performs quality control inspections.
6. Use hand tools to grind and clean fabricated parts to meet required tolerances and specifications.
7. Installs and tests electrical systems and controls.
8. May be assigned additional responsibilities as necessary to support the operations process and shop maintenance.
Apply today at remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with any questions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's):
Individual must have own basic hand tools and rolling toolbox.
Education and Experience:
Working Conditions: Work performed in a non-climate controlled metal manufacturing production environment, with frequent standing, twisting, bending, stooping, and climbing around metal fabricated parts, equipment and machinery. Frequent lifting, pushing or pulling of 50 pounds alone and 100> pounds with assistance. Requires sufficient manual dexterity and visual acuity to identify required material and operate production fabrication equipment (i.e. hand tools, power tools, etc.).