Material Handler/ Tonawanda, NY
Remedy is partnered with a rapidly growing Warehouse Facility to find Material Handlers to join their team!
- 1st Shift – Monday through Friday – 8am to 4:30pm
- Verify packaging is sound upon arrival at Warehouse
- Verify that packing slip matches the content (Quantities, identification, etc.)
- Tag all parts correctly, verifying quantities and part numbers
- Route parts to the correct location per instructions on the part label
- Verify that all paperwork is provided (packing lists, etc.)
- Carefully pack all products, adhering to any standards/requests from customer
- Clarify shipment method
- Process internal parts to their next operation or storage location
- Create bin locations for incoming goods and arrange parts accordingly
- Prepare and deliver goods as requested by the incoming department
- Stage large items in their proper location
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience of working in a high energy fast paced manufacturing environment, ability to perform and make required production rates
- Ability to perform manual labor such as bolting dies into presses.
- Good mechanical skill set.
- Results-oriented team player, excellent attendance, high energy level and good attention to detail.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment safely.
- Able to use gauges, tooling and other equipment used in die setting.
We welcome Military Members and Veterans to apply!