Manufacturing Company in North Java NY is looking to fill their Drafter position.
Shift: Monday- Friday 6a-2:30p
Pay: $17-18/hr pending experience
- Perform department functions above to generate accurate drawings for customer approval.
- Generate drawings utilized in manufacturing to produce product.
- Responsible for the comparing the sales specifications and door schedules to the drawings to ensure accuracy.
- Work with manufacturing to determine the manufacturability of customer requests
- Work overtime when required to meet sales quote turnaround goals and commitments
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Computer experience
- Experience with woodworking is a plus
- Experience with:
- Experience with AlphaCam or other CAM products is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of wood characteristics
- Read and interpret shop drawings
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Advanced knowledge of door construction
- Attention to detail
- Safe work habits
Great team environment! Apply today!