Remedy Staffing is hiring a full time Financial Service Officer to work at a local bank in the Tyler, TX area!
Hours: Monday–Friday 8am– 5pm
Financial Service Officer Position Summary:
- Self-starter who works with a sense of urgency to consistently produce strong results.
- Help members with their negative accounts and/or past due loans.
- Make outbound calls and maintain follow up with each member.
- Provide professional member experiences.
- Help members find ways to make their payment and maintain positive accounts.
- Must have at least 6 months of collections and/or banking and/or credit union experience.
- Weekly pay!
- Free online career classes through PennFoster.
- Health care options with immediate access to benefits.
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!
Apply now for our Financial Service Officer position for immediate consideration!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!