Remedy Staffing is Hiring Assembly Line Operators for a local Production Facility in Pineville!!
Assembly Line Operator Overview
Now Hiring entry-level day/night shift assembly line operators for a fast paced warehouse facility. These positions can become contract to hire with potential growth with retirement and company benefits.
ROP: starting at $10.00 an hour, but can increase to $12 an hour within the first 2-3 months based off performance and attendance
Schedule: Hours are 12 hour shifts 6:45 am - 7:15 pm or 6:45 pm-7:15 am
36 hours 1 week and 48 hours the next week (rotating 2,2,3 shift)
Assembly Line Operator Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality and quantity of assigned product, goods, or processes as specified
- Complete proper paperwork, checklists, and inspection forms as specified
- Able to change inserts and make necessary machine adjustments
- Clean machines and specific work area
Assembly Line Operator Skills:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Analytical skills to include applicable record keeping
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods in a factory environment, and possess no restrictions with ergonomics
- GED or High School Diploma (preferred)
- Weekly Pay!
- Direct deposit or paid on a prepaid bank card!
- Free college courses and certificates through an accredited college after only 80 working hours!
- No fee added to work for Remedy Staffing!
- Free Mobile app to keep up with timekeeping and paystubs!
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered with on contract!
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration of Assembly Line Operator for local Production Facility in Pineville!!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!