Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Part-Time, Dishwasher/Cleaner for our valued client in Watertown. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift: Part-Time. Every other Weekend and a few nights per week
- Saturday, 12 (noon) - 8pm, Sunday 10am - 3pm. A few nights per week with hours at 4pm - 9pm
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00, DOE
Job Duties of dishwasher -cleaner:
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary conditions to meet USDA guidelines and ensure that equipment quality is maintained.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including those related to chemical use.
- Kitchen cleaning.
- Including the dishes, floors, and garbage in both the retail sales and as well as the kitchen area.
- Clean the manufacturing plant, including the peripheral areas as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness in the kitchen and prepare it for production for the next day.
- Perform other duties as assigned