Come work for an innovative and eco-friendly company in Salt Lake City, Utah as a Receptionist \ Accounting Assistant! If you have prior experience and some accounting expertise, this is the perfect time to start your new journey today!
Shift: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Thursday and 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM on Friday
Requirements for Receptionist\ Accounting Assistant:
- 2 years of experience as a receptionist
- Bill Customers for product shipped from our plant, back-up billing for drop ship items
- Email aging reports and make collection calls for your assigned accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Receive customer payments daily and record into NAV.
- Maintain and transfer points within the AMEX program points for airline tickets and coordinate travel
- Transmit invoices, account statements and related documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine. Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries. File and maintain records. Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments. Creating new customer files, obtain trade references bank references and pull credit report on all new customers.
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proof-reading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Schedule space and equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
- Management of freight invoices (collecting approval, department/sales rep coding, NAV entry and related billing)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for our Receptionist \ Accounting Assistant position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!