HR Generalist / Recruiter Needed
Corning / Painted Post Area
Monday - Friday 8:00a - 4:30p
The HR Recruiter/Trainer is responsible for prospective associate recruitment in positions serving all areas of the organization. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organizations plans and objectives, meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Attracts applicants by posting on company website, job boards and advertisements.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses and verifying references.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
• Coordinating new hire paperwork, background screening and drug testing.
• Complete new hire onboarding, first day of hire training and paperwork.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and procedures, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manage intern program by conducing orientations, scheduling assignments, monitoring, and coaching intern and advising managers on training and coaching.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures, conducting training.
• Assess training needs for new and existing associates.
• Identify internal and external training programs to address gaps.
• Organize, develop and source training programs to meet specific training needs.
• Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
• Maintain associate training records.
• Perform other duties as assigned.