Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift; Patient Financial Services - Follow Up for our valued client in Janesville. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire career opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay: $16.00 + (Depends on experience)
Job Duties of Patient Financial Services - Follow-up:
- Verifies claims are received by the payer and follows up to obtain payment via phone calls, portal or website use.
- Responsible for ensuring claims are resolved with 3rd Party payers in a reasonable time frame as defined by Revenue Cycle metrics.
- Includes working claims that fail payer rejection edits in order to resolve errors and submit corrected claims.
- Assesses errors and quickly and effectively locates information to correct them and follow-up on claims for resolution.
- Works with other areas in the Revenue Cycle to obtain information necessary to correct errors or supply additional information as necessary for claim adjudication.
- Remains up-to-date on regulatory requirements through informal and formal updates, including self-study of payer bulletins and guidelines.