Remedy is looking for an experienced, computer savvy leader for a Senior Team Lead role in Duncan, SC. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Hours: 1st shift but in charge of all shifts. May be responsible for going in and handling issues on off shifts.
Schedule: Mon-Fri with weekends as needed
Scope Senior Team Lead position:
Coordinate and monitor the activities of a work group or cell within a warehouse facility. Provide on-the-job training as needed. Ensure completion of work and customer requirements while complying with all company quality and safety processes. May provide input to Supervisor or Operations Manager regarding performance.
Core Responsibilities of Senior Team Lead:
Oversee the inspection process, responsible for the laborers and the inspection of customer products for the assigned tables
· Must lead by example, be organized, and practice good housekeeping skills in all areas of the facility
· Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures
· Report any accidents or incidents that occur within the facility immediately to a supervisor
· Responsible for the coordination of shift start activities prior to start time (table requirements, paperwork, etc.)
· Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for completion of jobs
· Provide on the job training for any new work instructions when applicable
· Must be accountable for all personnel assigned to specific jobs
· Provide input to Supervisor or Manager regarding performance
· Report any policy or procedure violations to Supervisor or Manager
· Participate, support and comply with all health and safety initiatives and requirements
· The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Qualifications of Senior Team Lead position: (Training, Education, Past Experience)
· A high school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to follow instructions and follow through with assigned tasks
· Ability to communicate procedures and instruct others in a clear and precise manner