Remedy Staffing is looking for an amazing Human Resources Manager for a direct hire opportunity at a distribution center in the Groveport area!
The primary responsibilities for this HR Manager role at our Distribution Center include full cycle recruiting for non-exempt and temporary labor positions, handling associate relations and overseeing benefit and payroll administration.
Pay: Up to Mid-$60K depending on experience.
- Lead the recruitment function and ensure, in cooperation with internal and external business partners, the correct compliment of seasonal company associates, and temporary staffing agency associates to support peak business needs.
- Perform and maintain oversight of full cycle recruiting, including coordinating postings, resume screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, scheduling drug tests and on-boarding.
- Manage all associate relations in support of company policies and culture.
- Coordinate associate appreciation events to advance business and operational goals and execute within budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinate payroll processing to include but not limited to pay adjustments, annual review increases, timekeeping and attendance reporting and turnover.
- Administer benefit orientation and ensure enrollment or waiver is completed in accordance with company and provider policies.
- In collaboration with the Corporate Benefit team, administer associate leave of absence requests and worker's compensation claims according to State and Federal regulations and company guidelines. Provide guidance and counsel to the Warehouse leadership team to ensure compliance with employment regulations.
- Manage a small team of permanent and seasonal HR assistants and security guards and direct their daily activities.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Human Resources or a related field; a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of work experience as a HR Manager, Generalist or Business Partner. Five years of experience is preferred. Prior experience in a non-union warehouse environment is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR principles and practices, employment laws and regulations, wage and hour laws, and workers’ compensation laws and safety requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior organizational skills and a strong ability to collaborate.
- Familiarity with HR and payroll systems preferred.
We strongly encourage Military Personnel and Veterans to apply!