Calling All Fork Truck Operators!
Remedy is pleased to partner with some of the finest companies in the Corridor.
Our client is an internationally known logistics company in need of fork truck drivers on 2nd Shift.
They have a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment in a forklift position.
It is a temp-to-hire position for the right candidate!
Shift/Hours: 2nd shift. Mon-Fri
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- -Accurately stage and sort products for loading
- -Loads and unloads trailers
- -Stacks cardboard boxes and pallets
- -Move materials within the warehouse
- -Complies with all safety requirements
- -Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- -Electronically scan products using a warehouse management system
- -Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information
- -Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs
- -Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- -Assemble product containers and 0
- At least one-year forklift experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain safe work environment and follow safety and PPE protocols
- Ability to count
- See Job Duties for required tasks
All military and veterans are welcome to apply!
#RemedyStaffing #CedarRapidsJobs #ForkLiftJobs