Remedy Staffing is seeking a Cosmetic Grinder and Finisher in Rochester, NY!
- Performs operations and operates equipment such as hand grinders, dynafiles, belt and stroke sanders to cosmetically finish sheet metal parts.
- Responsible for the quality of the product they produce and understand what productivity rates each job requires.
- Responsible for the proper in-process inspections up to and including SPC as required and their standard quality checks.
- Must follow work instructions and work orders (routers) to ensure that all customer and Acro requirements are met.
- Responsible to ensure that safe operation of tooling and equipment is understood and followed at all times.
- Must keep the work area safe and clean at all times.
- Responsible for accurate recording of paperwork for labor reporting purposes.
- Responsible for packaging parts in a safe and reasonable manner to move parts throughout the shop.
- Responsible for stopping the process if at any time they feel that the parts are not meeting the quality requirements or the process is not meeting the safety requirements.
Apply topday at www.remedystaffing.com or call 585.697.3299