Remedy staffing is seeking a CNC Set Up Operator in Rochester, NY! The Set-up operator is responsible for the proper set up of tooling to produce the part to all customer expectations.
- Responsible for the quality of the product they produce and understand what productivity rates each job requires.
- Responsible for the proper in process inspections up to and including SPC as required, including the standard quality checks.
- Responsible for following work instructions and work orders (routers) to insure that all customer and Acro requirements are met.
- Responsible to insure that safe operation of tooling and equipment is understood and followed at all times.
- Responsible for cleaning the environment for which they work in.
- Responsible for accurate recording of paper work including labor sheets, material pick lists and time cards as appropriate.
- The Set-up operator is responsible for packaging parts in a safe and reasonable manner to move parts throughout the shop.
- The Set-up operator is responsible for stopping the process if at any time they feel that the parts are not meeting the quality requirements or the process is not meeting the safety requirement.
- Is required to use measurement equipment such as Micrometers, calipers and indicators with height gages and following their standard quality checks.
- Responsible for the mentoring and coaching of operators to insure that they understand the requirements of the job that has been set up. May approve product for first piece approval according to Acro’s standards.
Apply today at www.remedystaffing.com or call 585.697.3299