Remedy staffing is seeking a secondary assembly associate with hand grinding and deburring experience in Rochester, NY!
- Performs operations and operates equipment such as parts washing, sorting, packing, deburring, drilling, tumbling, hand grinding and other miscellaneous operations which may include hand correct.
- Responsible for the quality of the product they produce and understand what productivity rates each job requires.
- Responsible for the proper in-process inspections up to and including SPC as required and their standard quality checks. Must follow work instructions and work orders (routers) to insure that all customer and Acro requirements are met.
- Responsible to insure that safe operation of tooling and equipment is understood and followed at all times. Must keep the work area safe and clean at all times.
- Responsible for accurate recording of paperwork including labor sheets, material pick lists, and timecards as appropriate.
- Responsible for packaging parts in a safe and reasonable manner to move parts throughout the shop.
- Responsible for stopping the process if at any time they feel that the parts are not meeting the quality requirements or the process is not meeting the safety requirements.
- Required to use measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers and indicators with height gages as required for each job.
Apply today at www.remedystaffing.com or call 585.697.3299