Remedy Staffing is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic in Avon NY Job duties are listed below
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action.
- Makes necessary corrections and adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and inspection of assigned equipment, reports to supervisor and takes appropriate actions.
- Clears jams and sets aside product for inspection and reword where required. Test equipment upon completion of repairs, changeovers, or extended downtime to assure performance.
- Examines defects and out of spec. product and where possible takes corrective action on equipment.
- Complete maintenance and repair logs.
- Notify appropriate management of recurring issues with equipment and/or operation of equipment when necessary.
Please visit www.remedystaffing.com to apply or call 585-226-6090 to discuss this position further
- Ability to operate safely in fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and understand basic diagrams and patterns
- Ability to read and understand numbers and letters
- Good hand-eye coordination is essential.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Work as a team member.
- Advanced skills such as electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations.
Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must be able to work in an unheated and non-air-conditioned environment
- Will be subjected to inside environmental conditions such as noise and dust
- Must be able to wear ear protection and safety glasses
- Must be able to lift up to 50#