Painted Post, NY area
Monday to Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm
$14.50 / hour
Lift Truck Operators primary function is load/unload trailers per customer specification and put product away in the warehouse. Inspection of material/product on in-bound and out-bound shipments is essential. LTO will work closely with Shift Coordinator to ensure shipments and receipts are done in accordance to all safety, company and customer guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Communicate with co-workers and coordinator to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
• Operate forklift equipment.
• Maintain a clean, work environment placing all items in an orderly manner per 5S values.
• Operate within the documented QMS (Quality Management System)
• Always work in a safe manner.
• Attention to detail
• Consistency and reliability
• Following directions
• Handling stress
• Meeting standards