Grinders are needed for an established and growing Elmira, NY Manufacturer!
2nd Shift/ $14.30 Per Hour
*4x10 hour shifts
- Setting up, operating, or tending drilling machines to drill, bore, ream, mill, or countersink metal work in compliance with customer, company, and OSHA standards and requirements
- Starting and stopping machinery
- Drilling holes in parts, equipment, or materials
- Installing tools in spindles and mounts attachments or tools onto production equipment
- Utilizing basic gages to verify tolerances indicated by blueprints and/or sample parts
- Performing routine preventative maintenance
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training.
- Combination of education, experience, and training may be substituted for these requirements.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience using basic manufacturing tools and equipment such as grinders, drills, presses, measuring instruments, such as calipers, micrometers, or fixed or telescopic gauges, and etc.
- Working knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to work various schedules including nights and weekends.
- Detail oriented with excellent hand/ eye coordination.
- Basic math skills with or without a calculator.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure
Great opportunities with a well-established, rapidly growing Elmira Manufacturer! Free Education Courses! Unlimited referral bonuses! Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans!
We welcome Military Members and Veterans to apply!