Warehouse Associate / Order Picker
We are now hiring for a seasonal Warehouse Associate in the Fort Myers area. In this role, you will serve as a Warehouse Associate at a facility in Fort Myers and perform duties such as receiving, storing, packaging, labeling and distributing product.
- Receive and verify incoming product; enter into computer system.
- Load and unload shipments
- Stock product, assemble boxes
- Accurately pull/pack orders for both shipping and will-call customer pick-up
- Participate in counting of physical inventory
- Utilize shipping software to prepare outbound shipments
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for all associates
- May sweep, dust or mop the warehouse area
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job in accordance with corporate requirements and professional business practices
- Minimum of 1-2 years warehouse experience
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking warehouse environment
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Must be able to pull complex orders accurately.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS repeatedly
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess strong customer service skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, written in English
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to safely operate a Pallet Jack
- Prior forklift experience and OSHA Certification is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus but not necessary
This position is at a facility that requires a background check and drug test before day of start.