If you are looking for a great part time job, this is it! We are searching for Cafeteria Associates for the Salt Lake City, UT area. For everyone’s safety, Utah Dept of Health safety requirements will be strictly followed (masks will be provided and worn at all times, together with social distancing and checking temps each morning). This is a great Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Shift: 8:00 AM - 1:30 PM Mon-Fri
Orientations will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Requirements for Cafeteria Associate:
- Food preparation, serving meals, dish washing and kitchen cleaning.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to stand for long periods of time. It also requires
- Interaction in a positive manner with adults and children.
- Must be capable of frequent: Pushing Pulling, Bending Squatting and Reaching.
- Position does provide daily lunch.
- Food handlers permit needed within 10-14 days of start date.
- A uniform top will be provided and latex gloves for cleaning and dish washing.
- Get paid weekly!
- Free online skill building courses
Apply now for our Cafeteria Associate Position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!