Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for hard working individuals for a growing manufacturing company located in the North Columbus area.
1st / Contract to hire / Great benefits upon hire / North Columbus/ $15.50/
Our client is growing fast, as it is one of the world's best applied minerals companies.
You will make tools, applications and components out of diamonds...yes, I said diamonds!
- 1st Shift 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Immediate access to health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer contribution to benefit packages
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Skill Training/Certification
- Long term to hire careers
- And much more!
Bottling Crew Member performs procedures to fill plastic bottles and prepared for shipment. Labeling bottles with matching chemical labels to customer orders. Measuring & weighing sieved chemical, RF scanning labels and orders. Part of the job duties may include filling, casing, conveying and stacking equipment and environmental cleaning. Inspect product and package quality; work in a sanitary manner to ensure product quality. Work efficiently, use chemical cleaning compounds associated with sanitation. Work safely and use personal protective equipment. Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Independent, safe, responsible operation of all the equipment necessary to produce super abrasives and related products within specified work assignment.
- Operate chemical processing equipment and handle hazardous chemicals.
- Perform hand assemblies of product, blends, sieved material, and other as required.
- Operate and interpret results from measuring tools, gauges, scales, microscopes, go/no go gauges, and visual standards.
- Perform minor tooling changes, setup and troubleshooting on production equipment.
- Assist area experts in completing higher difficulty tooling setup, changeovers and troubleshooting.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks including lubrication, filter changes, equipment cleanliness, and other as necessary.
Interested in joining our Team? APPLY NOW!
Job Skills and requirements
- Math Skills: Good math skills will help machine operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
- Problem Solving Skills: Machine operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Attention to Detail: Machine operators will work with precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
- Mechanical and Technical Skills: Some machines are controlled by computers.
- Stamina: Machine operators often work long hours doing repetitive movements.
- Analytical Skills: Machine operators will need to read and understand blueprints, schematics, models and other specifications.