Must have experience with PARDOT software
The primary function of this position is to assist the company in achieving its vision to become the preferred financial service provider for all members. This is achieved by providing outstanding service to internal, external, and potential members and meeting the Service Promises and Standards of the company. A key component of this service is to identify the members’ financial needs and recommend appropriate company solutions.
Safeguards member information and company vital records in a manner commensurate with the sensitivity of the information and in compliance with the company's information security policies, standards and procedures.
Coordinates the key objectives for the Marketing Department including: branding, promotions, printed and digital communication, marketing supplies and graphic design. This position is also responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysis for all areas of responsibility.
- Provides exceptional member service to all internal, external and potential members and meet or exceed the Service Promises and Standards of the company.
- Reviews Financial Center touch points and recommends changes, as needed, based on research and review of best practices and industry trends.
- Oversees Marketing Audits to ensure that they are being completed in a timely manner and that audits are being completed correctly.
- Responsible for the quarterly publication of the company's printed newsletter. This includes, but is not limited to the coordination of: content, copy, graphics, printing, postage and delivery.
- Responsible for the monthly publication of the digital newsletter. This includes, but is not limited to the coordination of: content, copy, graphics, printing, and delivery.
- Gives periodic status updates to management on outstanding and closed tickets, makes recommendations on changes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Solicits vendors for quotes on needed services for the company and conducts an analysis of pricing.
- Builds and maintains a successful working relationship with all vendors.
- Works synergistically with those involved in a promotion or project to make sure that deadlines are being met.
- Provide graphic artwork for internal promotions, digital publications, signage, and various deliverables as needed.
- Responsible for the ordering, tracking, and replenishing of Marketing supplies needed by Financial Centers and Support Departments.
- Assists with any needed aspect of promotions, events that support education, and other company events
- Performs other duties as assigned and supports all areas of the company and its affiliates
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to communicate with professionalism and tact over the phone and in person with members of management, vendors, members, and members.
- Ability to read and understand complex instructions, correspondence, memos
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions while continuing to meet strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to give constructive feedback regarding graphic design and brand adherence in a positive way to both vendors and freelance artists.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience may qualify.
- Must be bondable