East Columbus is in hot pursuit of Manufacturing and Packaging Associates!
Remedy has great manufacturing and packaging positions on the East side of Columbus!
If you are looking for a Machine operating, packaging or manufacturing position in a fast paced environment that offers great hours, pay, and benefits, stop in to your local Remedy office TODAY!
Day and Night Shifts Available / Great benefits once hired on / Gahanna / $15.15- 1st shift & $15.65- 2nd shift
This opportunity is contract to hire and offers a great benefit package made available upon hire.
1st and 3rd Shift available
Available Shifts for Packing Operators:
1st – 6:45AM – 7:15PM
3rd – 7:15PM – 6:45AM
Please note, the schedule is 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, etc...
Job Responsibilities for Machine Operators:
- Systematically checks product produced every hour, to ensure the customer specifications are met
- Monitors flow of product into processing machinery
- Tends machines to maintain product flow
- Works at different workstations as production needs require
- Works on lines where tasks vary, as product of various shapes and sizes move along lines.
- Check finished product for possible defects.
- Wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Assures and participates in all plant safety/accident prevention policies. This includes maintaining a
- Safe work environment and follows safe work practices.
- Maintains housekeeping of work areas.
- Follow all HACCP, GMP and Product Safety rules and guidelines
- Train current and new members of the department to perform job related tasks as needed.
- Learn new on the job skills as training opportunities become available.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned
Don't let this pass you by
Apply now! www.remedystaff.com
Job Requirements for Machine Operators:
- Fluent in English
- High School Diploma or general education degree
- 1 – 3 months of related experience
- Great multi-tasker
- Strong work ethic
- Able to lift-up to 25 pounds