Remedy Staffing is looking for a great warehouse lead for an automotive parts manufacturer in the Hilliard area!
Shift: 1st, 7AM - 4PM
- Maintain and identify problems with customer KPI's,
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment for all employees, contractors and customer's.
- Pulls parts in accordance with job packages or order verifications, and tags the parts with item number, quantity, and description.
- Maintains the warehouse and cargo area in accordance with company housekeeping policy.
- Understand and adheres to all company health and safety procedures as they relate to Essential Job Functions.
- Looks for ways to improve quality.
- Previous experience as a warehouse or production team lead or supervisor.
- Strong leadership, exhibits confidence in self and others
- Planning/Organizing, uses time efficiently
- Dependability, follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- 3 years of experience with warehouse or production work.
- 3 years of industry experience
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or paycard
- Contract to hire
- Immediate health benefits
- Free courses through Penn Foster