The Panel Builder will lay out, wire and build control panels using electrical schematics, drawings and customer specifications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Lay out panels/enclosures following wiring diagrams and schematics
• Mounting of components into enclosures
• Wiring control panels per specifications
• Assist Purchasing dept. with material ordering
• Building and/or testing control panels
• Understanding Bills of Materials and wiring schematics
• Basic computer knowledge, Word, Excel, etc.
• Sizing control and power transformers
• Sizing conductors, fuses, motor starters, & overloads for motor applications
• Wiring devices such as sensors and actuators to control panels
• Raceway installation and wire pulling
Qualifications & Skills: