A Well Established Manufacturing Company in Jamestown, New York Area is looking for an Experienced Tool Maker!!!
1st shift - Pay based off experience $20+
- Final assembly and tryout of Progressive and hand Line Dies
- Operate all tool room equipment with limited supervision
- Responsible for final assembly of all styles of tooling
- Trouble shot new or existing tools in a production setting
- Ability to operate all tool room equipment effectively and efficiently
- Assist less experienced workers
- Education: High School Math and English equivalent
- Experience: 10+ years in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Skills: CNC & Manual Mill operation, Precision Grinding, Micrometers, Blueprint reading a must.
Great opportunity with an established manufacturing facility! Apply now! Military Veterans encouraged to apply!