New Machine Operator Available in Lancaster NY!
1st shift starts at 14.00 2nd shift starts at 14.50
Temp to Hire!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
- Candidate will be responsible for selecting all of the equipment needed for the sewing process, which includes setting up the machine and its peripherals, and using the tools correctly.
- These tools mostly include fasteners, stiffeners, templates and measuring devices.
- Operators are also responsible for monitoring machine operation, as well as inspecting the clothing after it has been rendered.
- Must pay special attention to detail.
- Candidate must have math skills, be able to read and follow instructions.