Quality Control Laboratory Technicians/ Dunkirk, NY/ 2nd Shift
Remedy is partnered with a growing, state-of-the-art Dunkirk, NY Manufacturer to identify Quality Control Lab Technicians to provide microbiological and wet chemistry support to facility operations.
2nd: 3:00pm-end of shift
- Performing quality chemical and bacterial analysis on samples
- Procuring samples from various process points
- Performing product flavor and color analysis
- Calibrating and maintaining lab equipment
- Documenting quality checks and tagging approved tanks
- Performing allergen tests as needed
- Communicating product quality concerns to management
- Generating and maintaining formulation information for daily mixes
- Calculation mix standardization
- Color mixing/weighing of select raw materials
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a cold environment 60%-70% of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Great Direct Hire opportunity with an established , state-of- the-art Dunkirk Manufacturer! Clean and safe environment! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!