As part of an overall manufacturing team, be able to perform all aspects of the operation of the Die Cutting machine at the Safest and highest quality levels. Assist in other areas when needed. Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Die Cutter. Ensures the material being formed and cut meets the customer’s specifications through quality testing. Ensures compliance to Safety and GMP/SQF requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use the proper personal protective equipment required to perform the job duties.
- Operate one or all Die Cutting Machines as a member of the production team who is multi- skilled and cross trained on all department process equipment.
- Work as a team with fellow team members to achieve the departmental goals in safety, quality, and efficient operation of the equipment.
- Demonstrate expertise on all required Die Cutting equipment and processes.
- Must be open to 1st or 3rd shift
- 12 hours shift 3-2-2-3
- Must submit a resume