The Team Lead will be responsible for managing the daily efforts and productivity of others while operating in line with company SOPS to ensure efficiency. The position requires a real “team first” mentality and a desire to never stop improving. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a fulfillment center or warehouse setting, ideally in a previous leadership role.
YOU’LL BE EXCITED ABOUT THIS WAREHOUSE LEAD ROLE
- You’ll work in a fast-paced, high-energy warehouse in a variety of different functions including leading your warehouse team to meet production goals by training and coaching your team members.
- You’ll stay active throughout your entire shift in our fast-paced warehouse environment and will monitor production reports ensuring hourly KPI’s are met and/or exceeded.
- We welcome feedback from our team members as we strive for the highest standards and reward our best employees.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS WHO
- Have at least one year of supervisory warehouse experience, with a proven ability to lead, encourage, and coach employees to meet their production goals.
- Are highly reliable and responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- Bring a positive and respectful attitude every day, while working independently and as a part of a team.
- Want to be coached and given feedback to become their best self.
- Develop your career! Many of our leaders started out in entry-level positions.
- Are physically able to work 8 hours a day 7 days a week, standing, walking, bending, and lifting to 50 pounds, while keeping your body in constant motion.
SHIFT AND PAY
- 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- 7 days a week - that's every day