Our client is a well known production and packaging company specializing in spices and other seasoning mixes.
Our client is looking for a maintenance mechanic for their Norway location.
The ideal candidate will perform maintenance functions on production equipment, the facility and grounds. This includes basic electrical, mechanical and plumbing upkeep and repair.
There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions open.
This is a direct-hire position, please submit a resume for consideration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing best practices to meet code standards
- Prioritize, performs, and improves preventative maintenance of manufacturing facility equipment
- Able to find mechanical/electrical defects and determine root-cause of failure
- Can perform electrical troubleshooting and repairs for both DC and AC equipment
- Must work well with others to complete projects
- Able to complete installation and fabrication projects on own or with a small group
- Solid math, reading and written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Able to use manuals and other resources to research and locate equipment and parts to support production needs
- Request parts and service if needed
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous maintenance experience required working with electrical, mechanical and plumbing issues
- Operate power and hand tools, metal
- fabrication equipment, forklift, welder, cutting torch, and multi-meter
- Maintains tools and machinery in good condition and uses all tools carefully and as instructed
- Must be able to utilize the Maintenance Management software
- Strives to reduce waste, recycle products whenever possible, and re-use resources when practical
- Works safely at all times, follows safety rules and policies and participates in scheduled training
- Reports injuries and near misses promptly and in required detailed format; proposes corrective action
- Communicates respectfully and honestly with others
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
#RemedyStaffing #NorwayJobs #MaintenanceManager #MaintenanceRepair