As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for providing warehouse support including picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping, and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality goals within the establishment.
Location: Hilliard, OH
- 1st shift 6 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. Monday- Friday, pay rate $15.00/hour
- 2nd shift 12 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, pay rate $15.50/hour
- 3rd shift 6 p.m.- 2:30 a.m. Sunday-Thursday, pay rate $16.00/hour
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and breaks down product by SKU, quantity and product type.
- Sorts and stores goods in designated areas of the warehouse.
- Responsible for reporting all safety concerns in the work environment on timely basis.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or moves orders to loading dock to prepare for shipping.
- Label pallets with identifying information when instructed.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers when necessary.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Accurately weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Weekly pay Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Health care options Immediate access to benefits
- Climate-controlled facilities
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs consistently
- Prior experience working at a warehouse environment