Do you have an industrial background?
Do you work well in a fast-paced environment?
If this describes you or someone you may know, APPLY TODAY! Our client in the Hanahan area is looking for Industrial Assemblers. They do require that you have knowledge of hand and power tools. They would prefer someone with experience with assembling but is not required.
*** If you are interested, please join us for an interview Monday-Friday anytime from 9:30a-11:30a for this position!! ***
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair all types of equipment.
- Complete written inspection report, work order, and parts list. Must seek repair authorization and approval for parts that are not in parts inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2+ years in utility and maintenance required.
- Must have at work a basic set of mechanics hand and air tools at least up to 1 1/2” wrenches, sockets, metric, and standard
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Basic written communication skills required for completion of daily reports.
- Ability to train others on software applications that support the departments operations.
- The ability to climb up and down on equipment and ladders
- The ability to work in changing hot and cold climates based on weather conditions
- The ability to work in an environment that may be hazardous to persons unable to see and hear fast moving equipment
- The ability to stand long period of times
- The ability to lift 50 pounds