Remedy Staffing is hiring a Forklift Trainer with experience in training and conducting forklift certification classes and hands on evaluations at our Remedy Staffing office in Tyler, TX!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $45K - $50K DOE
Deliver powered industrial truck/forklift training certification instruction to Remedy Staffing employees prior to starting forklift operator positions.
Forklift Trainer's Responsibilities:
- Conduct weekly classroom, video, and hands on driving instruction to Remedy and client employees identified as forklift operators.
- Identify, evaluate and control training site including classroom and practical driving areas at our client sites.
- Maintain and protect Remedy equipment and training protocols and adhere to program requirements and documentation.
- Travel between client sites may be required.
Forklift Trainer's Qualifications:
- Ability to conduct training in a competent and professional manner.
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge and experience operating multiple types of powered industrial equipment/forklift within the last 3 years.
- Experience conducting powered industrial truck certifications and training.
- Possess professional verbal and written communication skills.
Apply now for our Forklift Trainer position for immediate consideration!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!