International Pharmaceutical Company is looking for Materials Control Supervisor as part of a expansion. The position is responsible for providing supervision and leadership within the areas of inventory management, receiving, distribution, and warehouse operations to support site wide operations, including both cGMP and non-GMP operations.
On a typical day you will:
- Supervise receipt, processing, storage, and distribution of both cGMP and non-GMP materials
- Provide daily supervision and work prioritization for Materials Control Associates
- Drive best practices in support of internal customers for multi-site cGMP manufacturing
- Assure all Materials Control staff are current on existing compliance and training requirements
- Support a continuous improvement culture
- Supervise shipment of drug to multiple clients
Requirements for the job
- High School Diploma/GED and 7 years material control or warehouse experience with some or all of that experience in a GMP environment
- 2 year of supervisor or leadership experience
- Experience in developing and implementing warehouse processes, procedures, and systems.
- Knowledge of inventory management/ERP systems and Microsoft Office products
What you will get
- Weekly pay
- Health and retirement benefits
Apply Now! Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!