Seeking Energetic, Self-Motivated, associates with Relentless Attention to Detail to fill an opening in a Modern, Clean and Climate Controlled State-of-the Art Facility.
1st Shift 7am-3:30pm NO WEEKENDS!!!
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Disassembly, labeling, documentation and assembly of small, intricate, delicate, highly cosmetic exotic automotive interior parts (such as Ferrari / Maserati).
- Work done under magnification up to 90X power microscopes.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Operation of a high tech laser marking and etching machine
- Packaging final product.
- Ideal associate will be extremely detailed and willing to perform at a level of excellence.
- Prior experience with precision assembly and or / operation of a laser marking system is required.
- A 2-year technical degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is also a plus.
Small company with a family like environment - drama-free organization. Active Military, Veterans, Automotive Enthusiasts, Model Car / Airplane Builders, are ALL encouraged to apply!!!