Remedy is hiring for CNC Machinist Level 2
The machinist will operate CNC machines to fabricate precision parts per engineering specifications.
- Is able to set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut.
- Read, understand and interprets engineering and manufacturing drawings with knowledge of GD&T
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications using standard measuring tools.
- Learns and can recognize machine deviation versus cutter or holding problems and informs supervisor.
- Thoroughly inspects first part run with mid to high level of complexity
- Minimum 3 years of related experience desired.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math to perform basic calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
- Strong mechanical ability
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2pm to 11pm
Location: Norfolk, VA
Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply