Material Analyst Opening in Iowa City IA!
Materials Analyst is responsible for scheduling, planning, shipping/receiving, and inventory record adjustments and control customer parts and supplies.
Essential Functions Include:
- Monitor trucking schedules.
- Document and investigate any materials issues.
- Maintain various computerized reports, charts and graphs.
- Perform cycle counts as required.
- Analyze reports, measurements and external benchmarks to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Ensure timely receipt of materials to support the production schedule
- Ensure accuracy of data in system.
- Ensure all customer orders are shipped promptly and accurately.
- Monitor supplier performance including on-time delivery and quality
- Work with supplier representatives on quality issues
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay: $38000 A Year
Location: Iowa City, IA
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
All Military and Veteran encouraged to apply
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of shipping/receiving experience preferred
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must have reliable attendance
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Experience with WMS systems (knowledge of SAP, Priya, Red Prarie)
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
#IowaCityJobs #RemedyStaffing #MaterialAnalyst