Are you familar with CNC Routers and have a woodworking background?
A company in North Java NY is looking for an experienced CNC/woodworker!
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Payrate: $18-$20/hr pending experience
In this position you will accurately program and machine custom parts. Cut MDF panels for edge-banded veneer.
- Responsible for quality of product
- Responsible for preventative maintenance when assigned by department leader.
- Work overtime when required to meet customer delivery.
- Work in a safe manner and keep work area clean.
- Able to operate required equipment.
- Advance knowledge of wood characteristics
- Read an interpret shop drawings
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Advance knowledge of door construction
- Understanding G code
- Generate CSV file
- Edit CSV file
- Create new order in APM
- Edit APM Parameters per door unit
- Run APM order
- Generate NC files
- Output DXF files
- Program Panels
- Retrieve Dimensions from CAD drawings
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer experience
- Assembly experience: shaping, assembly, prehang functions
- Experience with: AutoCAD and AlphaCam or equivalent is a plus
- Progression to CNC Programmer from CNC operator
- Progression to CNC Programmer from Drafter
Great opportunity to build a long term career! Apply today!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!