Press Brake Operator/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift / Starting at $18 an hour!
An experienced Press Brake Operator is needed for a well- established and growing Clarence, NY Manufacturer to join their team!
2nd: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday-Friday
Press Brake Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating brakes and other machinery according to production requirements.
- Gathering, presetting and installing proper tooling and fixtures.
- Running first piece and assuring conformance to drawings.
- Inspecting all parts as required by process sheet and drawings, using all types of precision measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring devices.
Press Brake Operator Qualifications:
- Automated and/or robotic Press Brake experience (2 years or more experience preferred)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years manufacturing experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses basic technical knowledge of grinding tools and their safe operation
- Able to follow directions precisely and perform repetitive tasks
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Press Brake Operator! Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K With Company Match and Life Insurance! Apply today!
We welcome Military Members and Veterans to apply!