Remedy Intelligent Staffing is proud to work with some of the finest companies in Eastern Iowa.
Our client is an internationally known supplier to the natural food and general products industry located west of Cedar Rapids.
Our associates may work in the production, packaging or distribution departments.
This is a 3rd Shift position and it is temp-to-hire position for the right candidate!
- Associates may be mixing, weighing or packaging organic spices and food products
- You may be operating material handling, packaging or processing equipment
- You may also be casing and palletizing finished product for inventory
- Visually inspect materials and supplies for defects; report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor
- Ability to complete necessary documentation, including worksheets and computerized tracking systems for each product
- Verify product and supplies are accurate
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices required by the client
- Follow all safety rules
- Stand and move throughout the facility for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, reach, bend, twist and grasp to complete job tasks
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis
- Maintain a safe work area while operating or working near packaging and mixing machinery
- Distinguish different products, read labels and different coding to ensure the correct packaging of product for shipment
- Good attendance is a must!
All Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
#RemedyStaffingJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #ProductionPackaging