Remedy Staffing is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician located in Rush, NY. Job duties for this position are described below.
- Inspects, audits, and reports on components/materials using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with Crosstex's specifications and quality standards.
- Perform incoming material, in-process, and finished good inspections.
- Maintain data records and batch files of inspected components and materials.
- Identify, document, and report product non-conformances.
- Provide feedback to Operations through reportable metrics and daily collaborative dialogue
- When necessary provide support to quality activities and projects for other Crosstex locations
- Look for opportunities to improve materials, processes, and products.
- Maintain compliance with FDA, ISO, and other applicable regulatory body requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please visit www.remedystaffing.com to apply for this position. Or give our office a call at 585-226-6090 for more information. Thanks!