Remedy Professional Placement is seeking a director of IT for our client in Orangeburg, NY.
As the IT Manager you will be responsible for leading the IT team in managing all company technology including infrastructure, networking, desktop support as well documenting, designing and developing complex business manufacturing processes for the corporate ERP platform - Microsoft Dynamics 2009.
You will work closely with all departments to manage all systems and enable processing of accurate and timely information throughout the company. You will also lead projects involving cross-functional groups to address business and/or systems issues.
- Interact and manage information technology staff, VAR resources and internal customers to understand user requirements, evaluate alternative solutions, resolve problems, communicate status to stakeholders and design and document system changes
- Manage the IT team in assessing business needs and priorities, feature scopes, developing, testing, and code move processes
- Lead in data mining and analytical evaluations
- Prepare time and cost estimates for completing ERP and other related projects
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Develop and define process and procedure to proactively manage all pre-production and production environments.
- BS Degree in a related field
- Strong technical and functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012,
- MorphX IDE
- SQL and SQL server
- TCP/IP networking
- Experience with SSRS, and PowerBI reports
- Excellent understanding of development workflow and processes
- Working knowledge of EDI process and related transactions
- Proven management skills; Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work with various levels of management to develop necessary solutions to achieve goals
Nice to have
Experience in manufacturing environment