Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for numerous Dairy Production and Packaging Associates for our valued client in Juda, WI. Apply today to be considered for these great Temp-To-Hire opportunities!
AM (1st) Shifts:
- 5:30am-5:30pm - Rotating 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, etc.
- 6:00am-6:00pm – Rotating 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, etc.
- 6:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 10:00am–6:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Weekend (Saturdays & Sundays only) shift – 6:00am–6:00pm or 5:30am–5:30pm
PM (2nd/3rd) Shifts:
- 5:30pm-5:30am - Rotating 2 nights on, 2 days nights, 3 nights on, etc.
- 6:00pm-6:00am – Rotating 2 nights on, 2 days nights, 3 nights on, etc.
- 2nd shift, 6:00pm–2:00am, Monday - Friday
- 3rd shift, 10:00pm–6:00am, Monday - Friday
- Weekend (Saturdays & Sundays only) shift - 6:00pm–6:00am or 5:30pm – 5:30am
Job Duties of the Dairy Production and Packaging Associates:
- Operate all packaging equipment machines and related computer systems
- Accountable to ensure finished products meet quality and safety standards
- Work is more varied and involves multiple product lines working simultaneously
- Responsible for understanding and correctly executing all processes pertaining to the diversity of products
- Complete required paperwork, logs, and computer systems for inventory accuracy
- Possess expert knowledge of system and data requirements
- Ensure continuous flow of product and monitor for proper positioning, spacing, sealing, and correct codes/labels
- Independently make decisions to correct and prevent issues as needed in a timely manner
- Perform visual inspection for any defects and rework or discard defective products based on procedures
- Setup, calibrate, make adjustments, troubleshoot and perform maintenance to the packaging equipment
- Operate, inspect and maintain forklifts
- Keep the work area pathogen free