Remedy Staffing is looking for an experienced Client Vendor Manager for a direct hire position at 3rd party logistics company in Lockbourne, OH!
Pay: 55-65K, depending on experience.
- Have an overview of the facility's service operations and identify and act on business risks and opportunities.
- Oversee existing vendor relationships across various geographies.
- Be responsible for and manage vendor KPI fulfillment and act on deviations if necessary.
- The ability to work closely and train vendors on the company's processes to include integration set up if necessary.
- Represent the company's perspective in supplier discussions and negotiations.
- Liaising with a vast amount of teams within the facility to secure impactful delivery of consumer value.
- Adherence of agreements and follow up on budget.
- A track record of successful relationship management, strong analytical acumen, and experience generating and managing reporting and analysis.
- Flexible with time when it comes to calls and meetings with overseas partners.
- Supply chain management background.
- Great communication (written and verbal) skills and working knowledge of Excel.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
- Mobility is a must.
- Must be comfortable working with various levels within the organization in and/or out of the Warehouse.