Remedy Staffing is looking for an experienced Warehouse Inventory Supervisor for a direct hire position at a 3rd party logistics company in the Lockbourne, OH area!
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay: $55-65K, based on experience
- Maintaining the integrity of the facility through cycle counts and various audits.
- Preparing and reconciling required daily, weekly, and monthly inventory report.
- Coordinating physical inventories and development of follow up reporting.
- Gathering and analyzing data concerning operations, inventory control, and customer requirements.
- Performing internal audits and cycle counts to validate accuracy of cycle count process.
- Assuring attainment of facility production and quality objectives.
- Ability to research, resolve, and teach the correct processes while developing a small team.
- Training and updating teammates on job functions/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Inventory Management or related field preferred.
- In lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant experience.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in a management/supervisory capacity.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in inventory control/stock accounting, metrics monitoring, reporting, and budgeting.
- Flexibility when it comes to tasks.
- Mobility is a plus but not required.