Remedy Staffing is looking for a top notch 2nd shift warehouse lead for a 3rd party logistics company in Lockbourne, OH!
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for supervising the receiving and checking of daily warehouse activities. Other duties as assigned.
Shift: 2nd, 2:30PM - 11PM
- Maintain and identify problems with customer KPI's,
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment for all employees, contractors and customer's.
- Pulls parts in accordance with job packages or order verifications, and tags the parts with item number, quantity, and description,
- Receives and inspects incoming materials, ensuring all items are verified against a packing slip, purchase order, or other documentations,
- Performs counts to support the cycle count process, store materials in proper inventory location, secures the cargo area in accordance with company requirements.
- Maintains the warehouse and cargo area in accordance with company housekeeping policy
- Understands and adheres to all company health and safety procedures as they relate to Essential Job Functions.
- Standing/Walking 75% of the time.
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
- Reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch and frequently required to climb or balance
- Regularly lift and/or move 50 pounds with hand truck/pallet jack and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds by hand
- Looks for ways to improve quality
- Strong leadership, exhibits confidence in self and others
- Planning/Organizing, uses time efficiently
- Dependability, follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- 3 years of experience with warehouse work.
- 3 years of industry experience
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or paycard
- Immediate benefits