Remedy Staffing has a great opportunity working for a bakery as a 2nd shift Entry Level Bakery Production Worker!
APPLY TODAY! START WORKING IMMEDIATLEY!
Bakery Production Worker is responsible for basic product handling of raw materials and finished goods.
Hours: 2:30PM to 11:00PM (Monday - Friday with possible weekends)
Bakery Production Worker duties consist of but are not limited to:
- Operate basic bakery equipment
- Package product
- Stack Product
- General Assembly / Decoration of Product
- Monitor product quality
- Transfer / Move Product
- Weekly Pay!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our 2nd Shift Bakery Production Worker position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Always Encouraged to Apply!
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application and call one of our offices below to schedule an interview:
North - 2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
South - 1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.6878
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to effectively communicate verbally in English
- Able to work in a team based environment
- Able to operate machines or equipment at a basic level
- Able to have good quality judgment as it pertains to the shape, size, color and thickness specifications of client product specifications
Personal Attributes and Knowledge:
- Good Attitude
- Willing to work with others in a team environment
- Able to take direction from more than one supervisor
- Maintain personal hygiene in accordance with GMP’s
- Maintain work area clean and neat in accordance with GMP’Bakery Production Worker